Switzerland – Ways to get your bike
- Shipping to the Swiss border
- Collection from one of our branches
Online store order – shipping to the Swiss border
You can also order easily and securely via our online shop and have it delivered to the Swiss border. Either to a UPS or GO! station, a storage station designed for this purpose or to a private address. The choice is up to you.
The following payment options are available in our online shop. Whether Visa or MasterCard, instant bank transfer, Paypal or payment in advance is possible.
Of course, you will receive a tracking number from us to track the status of your shipment at any time.
You will find the export certificate, the guide and the invoice in duplicate enclosed with the consignment. This is required for export across the border.
Please return the completed papers and an invoice stamped and signed by customs with your account details (Important: IBAN and BIC) to us. We will refund 100% of the German VAT!
Important notes and documents:
Collection from the local store
Thanks to our very well-located branches, it is of course possible to pick up the goods in the shop. Of course, there are many other advantages, which is why a visit to our shop is always worthwhile.
The following payment options are available in the branch itself. EC card, Visa or Mastercard, or payment with cash is possible in our branches.
Of course, an export certificate will be issued directly on site, which is required for export across the border. Please send this back to us later and we will refund 100% of the German VAT. Every member of staff on site is of course available to give you advice and support.
If you would like to read more about how the shipping and subsequent refund works, we have put together a guide for you here:
- Our guide
Why you should buy from us?
- We have 9 shops in Munich, Weiden, Wörth, Ainring and Rosenheim.
- We’ve been in the bike business for over 30 years and have the experience to match
- You get a best price guarantee on bikes.
- Accessories are often much cheaper in Germany than in Switzerland.
- We refund 100% of the value added tax.
- As a large dealer, we have a large selection and can help you quickly with any problems.
- Want to know more about us? Click here!
We are always happy to answer any further questions. Just contact us via the contact form or call us at the number below:
0049 89 125 010101
We look forward to seeing you!